28-29 July 2018
Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
Each day includes:
- One-to-one tuition in a masterclass setting for each active participant
- Private lessons (upon request)
- Individual practice time available
- Home cooked food
- FREE accommodation available for not resident in Edinburgh. Please indicate requirement on application.
Harpists from the very young age up to Conservatoire level on both pedal harp and the Clarsach/Celtic harp. All levels are welcome!
– Pedal Harp: £ 120 (light lunch included)
– Clarsach/Celtic/lever harp: £ 60 (light lunch included)
Non Playing Participant (each day): £ 20 (light lunch included)
15 July 2018
Pay by cheque: Make cheque payable to Monica Turoni.
Pay at the beginning of the masterclass: Please bring exact change.
Pay by bank transfer: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enrolment and any enquires you can write to: email@example.com.